Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 56: Mint Chip and Rum BRAINSINZZZ


Even zombies need tasty treats.

By the way, I'm finishing up Carrie Harris' BAD TASTE IN BOYS, a YA zombie novel of horrifyingly hilarious proportions. Highly recommended! In the meantime, be sure to check out her HUGE auction of bookly things over at Night of the Giving Dead. All proceeds benefit the Mott Giving Library in Michigan (and learn even more about why Carrie's doing it here).

Oh, and did I mention I've got an item up? Well, I do. 

So go! Bid on something and support a REALLY great cause. And maybe zombies won't eat your brains.

3 comments:

Carrie Harris said...

ZOMG!!!! WANT!!!!

(You have reduced me to single syllables. And that's not easy to do!!!!!!!!!!)

K. Marie Criddle said...

Woohoo! New challenge: write an entire book in single syllables. Aaaaaaanndd...GO. (I will illustrate it with my left hand.)

Keriann Greaney Martin said...

Ahh, creepy! That better be brain-flavored ice cream.